Skin Script - Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub 1.7oz
The Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask exfoliates while brightening to promote a clear, healthy skin tone.
- Resurfaces and refines the skin
- Lessens visible aging
- Brightens skin
- Provides chemical and physical exfoliation
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Assists in skin rejuvenation
Aqua (Water), Jojoba Esters (Beads), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kojic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat., Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Sorbic Acid, Malic Acid (L), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
- All skin types
- Acneic and aging skin
TIPS FOR USE
- For most skin types, use this product with the Glycolic Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week. The Glycolic Cleanser breaks up the dead, keratinized skin, and the Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask polishes off the dead skin. The retinol also starts desquamating the follicle lining so impactions can purge.
- For sensitive skin or rosacea, use this product with the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week.
- For use as a mask, apply a thin layer and allow the actives to penetrate into the skin for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add a minimal amount of water and rub gently in circular motions—no rough scrubbing. Then remove completely with water.
- Jojoba Beads provide the physical exfoliation component of the product. They gently buff away dead surface debris and leave behind jojoba esters, which are a moisture retaining component of natural skin sebum.
- Kojic Acid (2%) lightens skin discolorations, slows the production of melanin, and assists in maintaining desired skin coloration after aggressive depigmentation treatments.
- Retinol dissolves keratinization, resurfaces and smoothes the skin, and stimulates collagen production to improve skin quality and youthfulness.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) is an astringent that purifies, tones, and brightens the skin. It also promotes taught, toned skin tissue.
- Malic Acid (L) enhances desquamation of the stratum corneum and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract encourages healthy circulation and provides gentle stimulant properties to promote healthy oxygenation. It is also anti-inflammatory.